OK, I was thinking the other day of all the ski jokes I knew, and realized that A) There weren't very many, B) They weren't very funny, and C) Most of them weren't even jokes.
So hook me up! Here's what I have so far (Telemark-centric)
1. Tele 'til y'er smelly
2. Drop knees, not bombs
3. How do you know if your girlfriend Teles? She'll tell you.
4. What's the difference between God and a Telemarker? God doesn't think he's a telemarker.
5. There's a car with 5 snowboarders in the back. What do you call the driver? Sheriff.
6. What's the difference between a snowboard instructor and a snowboard student? 3 days.
7. What do you call a snowboarder with no girlfriend? Homeless.
8. Free your heel, free your mind.
9. Real Eyes Realize Real Lies! [Nothing to do with skiing, but general hippieness helps]
OK, hook me up! Extra points for trashing snowboarders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment